CPU-GPU combo for 1080p gaming

ggg6hfgb

Hello all. I intend to game on this 1080p monitor: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA4S81ZU4142Know a better monitor for 1080p gaming?Do suggest.

Now,I want to use a CPU that is able to handle a GPU that is able to churn out 60+ fps on ALL games,without any hiccups or stutters.The thing is the CPU should be able to handle the data from the GPU,and just about that.I wish to spend money on the GPU and not as much on the CPU.I expect intelligent replies from the talented and helpful folk on this forum.Thanks.

With a standard 60hz monitor at 1080p, any of the modern midrange GPUs will be more then adequate. Without knowing what you want and what price range its hard to give a specific recommendation.

You mentioned 60 frames per second and 1920x1080, but that doesn't give us a lot to go on. We can offer you a processor, but is it an AMD or Intel motherboard you're putting it in? Do you intend to play every game maxed out or do you want to hit 60FPS on low-medium settings? One video card or two? What kind of power supply do you have? How big of a case? There are plenty of things we can offer up, but no idea if they'll work or are even what you're wanting to get.

Things we need to offer you some recommendations are:

Budget.

Current specifications.

Games you'll be playing.

Desired settings.

Desired resolution.

Have no budget.Wish to play ALL games at this resolution with 60+ fps in each.Current configuration is crap,so don't bother.I just want you people to suggest me a duo that just gets the job done,don't suggest overkill cpus or gpus.

You want constant 60 fps or average? 

What settings do you plan on using? Ultra? High? Medium? Low?

Because constant 60 fps on Ultra settings in some games @1080p will take a 980ti or a Titan to achieve. Just look through the gaming benchmarks on here to see what I am talking about. http://www.overclockersclub.com/reviews/msi_r9_380_gaming_2g/5.htm

settings must be at ultra or equivalent,want constat fps above 60.

Then throw money at the most expensive parts you can find, because even the fastest parts today struggle with that in some games.