80x80x20mm blue led fans... Do they exist?

I've been trying to find 80x80x20mm case fans with blue LEDs.

My friend needs to replace some of the fans in his case and unfortunately they are 8020 series and 8025 is too thick. He's going to give me money and have me order and install the fans. He has always liked the blue glow from my computer so I wanted to surprise him with blue LEDs and maybe even adding a window to his case.

If anybody knows where to get them in the US (shipped to the US) let me know.

If I can find some cheap enough I might got 2 extra for my psu as well.

Edited by whitefiretiger

Howdy there,

Managed to find one for you.

http://www.amazon.com/Evercool-EC8015HH12BP-80mm-Hi-Speed-Bearing/dp/B00BD7PF0E

But just out of curiosity, what are you using these fans for? They are probably extremely noisy since they are small and can spin very fast. (Well definitely loud at max speeds)

Wow, in my search I managed to lose the Blue LED portion of your request. Let me go back to the internets.

EDIT: Well after going through 2 online retailers, it seems it's either you get a slim 80mm or 80mm with LEDs (25mm depth seems to be the minimum, saw a 24.75mm but doesn't really matter I'm sure)

Edited by MedievalNerd

Howdy there,

Managed to find one for you.

http://www.amazon.com/Evercool-EC8015HH12BP-80mm-Hi-Speed-Bearing/dp/B00BD7PF0E

But just out of curiosity, what are you using these fans for? They are probably extremely noisy since they are small and can spin very fast. (Well definitely loud at max speeds)

Wow, in my search I managed to lose the Blue LED portion of your request. Let me go back to the internets.

Thanks but that's not blue led.

I can't remember what his computer is (think he brought it back from overseas) but its small and very tight space. I could probably fit 2 of his cases in my TT V3. It surprised me his tiny case has five 80mm fans (4 on the case and 1 on CPU cooler) and they are all 80x20mm iirc or at least the ones on the case are so I wouldn't need pwm for those and they are the ones needing replaced (1 doesn't spin any more and 2 are making noise) one case fan seems fine and the CPU fan is good and moves a ton of air for its size.

EDIT: Well after going through 2 online retailers, it seems it's either you get a slim 80mm or 80mm with LEDs (25mm depth seems to be the minimum, saw a 24.75mm but doesn't really matter I'm sure)

I guessed that happened I've done that too.

I did find this http://m.newegg.com/Product/index?itemnumber=N82E16835224001

It's out of stock but gives me hope and a part number

Edit: so far can't find these in stock any place.

Edited by whitefiretiger

Yeah, I check the manufacturer's website they  don't even provide links to resellers or have an online store. Meh.

But if your friend's case is so unique in form/size, have you already found a windowed panel for it, or were you going to look for that afterwards? Might as well go for non LED fans.

Yeah, I check the manufacturer's website they don't even provide links to resellers or have an online store. Meh.

But if your friend's case is so unique in form/size, have you already found a windowed panel for it, or were you going to look for that afterwards? Might as well go for non LED fans.

Yeah I might just look to see if I can find clear or transparent blue fans to fit and tuck a blue led under it or something or maybe just put a few LEDs in the case.

I was going to cut the case door and cut acrylic for it myself (done that many times in the past).

Yeah, I check the manufacturer's website they don't even provide links to resellers or have an online store. Meh.

Yeah I might just look to see if I can find clear or transparent blue fans to fit and tuck a blue led under it or something or maybe just put a few LEDs in the case.

I was going to cut the case door and cut acrylic for it myself (done that many times in the past).

I keep watching so many build logs and see people doing so much like cutting their own panels, or even cutting off pieces of existing cases. I definitely do not have the tools for that. :P My goal in the end was ultimate silence, so the LEDs I ended up having were just there by luck.

I keep watching so many build logs and see people doing so much like cutting their own panels, or even cutting off pieces of existing cases. I definitely do not have the tools for that. [emoji14] My goal in the end was ultimate silence, so the LEDs I ended up having were just there by luck.

A rotary tool is your best friend. I am using one I got on sale for $15 on black Friday after my old one died after 5 years of abuse.

If you ever get one make sure its variable speed.

I was just looking and couldn't find anything but black for 80x20 so I'll probably just find the most cfm with reasonable sound level I can for him. I'm going to go look at it later and take an old 120x25mm and 80x25mm fan with me to see if maybe I could hook one onto the case door for extra cooling and if so get a cheap led one to light it up that way.

Edited by whitefiretiger