The Official E3 2015 Thread

bp9801

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Play X360 games on the XBO. More than 100 games right now, and more can come depending on devs giving approval. Can use the XBO features, too, like the DVR, screenshot taking, and more.

All free, too. If you own a game, you can play it. Leg-up on Sony and PS Now right there.

Not limited to the downloadable versions. They said you put the disc in, download the game, and get playing. So you end up with a downloadable version in the end, but you can get through with a disc to start with.

In theory, I would expect Hololens to work as was shown, but the projected image will probably not be as opaque as was seen on the stream, due to technical limitations and safety.

Not limited to the downloadable versions. They said you put the disc in, download the game, and get playing. So you end up with a downloadable version in the end, but you can get through with a disc to start with.

In theory, I would expect Hololens to work as was shown, but the projected image will probably not be as opaque as was seen on the stream, due to technical limitations and safety.

That sounds good to me, better than nothing or PS Now. Was not expecting so much stuff, maybe I should of watched it :0

Aye but if it's anything like that its gooooood

Not feeling Gears 4 :/

Is the Rare Hits thing straign up ports or are they a bit fixed and optimised more?

Edited by DanTheGamer11