Fallout 4 - Coming November 10, 2015

DanTheGamer11

hFDlvAG.png

f4_Date-1.gif

PS4, XBone and PC only so far :)

Scollay sign at 1:41, Boston confirmed

Looks like a laser gun is stuck on a rifle at the end with probably focus lenses on it too, and parts of it on a wall behind the revamped T 45 power armour, can we mix weapon parts now? Hope so :)

post-67588-0-74657900-1433341056_thumb.jpg

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks good. It'll probably be out Holiday 2016 so I'm not going to get hyped about it as then it will feel like an even longer wait.
I should probably get around to actually finishing Fallout 3 and New Vegas.

The Commonwealth is the Fallout universe's representation of the New England area, and specifically the area around Massachusetts. It contains The Institute and its wealth of androids, which you may remember from Fallout 3. It also has the Railroad, an opposition faction to the Institute that seeks to help androids escape and avoid recapture by the Synth Retention Bureau. Fallout 4's protagonist hails from a Vault 111, and evidently he talks.

No word on a release date, guess we have to wait until E3. Or until the website stops getting destroyed by traffic.

OCC article.

47158_2_0.jpg

Forgot about the website completely xD

"The act of using this Web-Site (either partially or in its entirety) is a binding, non-verbal agreement between all Vault-Dwelling Parties (either Fully Resident or Temporary), Interested Vault-Dwelling Parties, and Vault-Tec Industries stating that Vault-Tec is not liable for any damages, injuries, or mental anguish inflicted during or after the perusal of the Vault Dweller's Web-Site either in its Full Desk-Top or Condensed Pocket format. Use of this Web-Site without sufficient understanding of Science may result in death. Always consult your Vault Overseer for guidance on appropriate Web-Site usage."

:) Nice website

Game looks fairly far in development, was Bethesda showing trailers like this a year or more before the release? Wonder if "Watch it Live" means gameplay, might be coming earlier than people might thing, hopefully :) This and Just Cause 3 will make it a good year :)

Edited by DanTheGamer11

Got the logo added in, hope you don't mind, Dan.

The website is being slammed to high heaven and back. It works, it doesn't work, it works, it gives errors.

No feel free to add or change stuff :O Using the website preorder for North America and Gamestop leads you to the Italian website :D Good sign lel, don't really blame them tho ^.^ Will be interesting to see what the shop descriptions can tell us

Edited by DanTheGamer11

Things I want in Fallout 4:

• If the protagonist does talk, keep the UI how it is instead of reverting to the BioWare dialogue wheel. Witcher's option is also acceptable.
  • Give us the airship!
  • Huge world with a ton of quests. No tiny amount like Fallout 3.
  • Meaningful quests.
  • A story that pulls me along to the end, but lets me continue playing after the end.
  • Weapon and armor customization or at the least, the ability to craft them. Not just parts and ammo, but the entire item.
  • Some scary-ass monsters and mutants.
  • Ghouls look to be freaking terrifying still, so keep that!
  • A vibrant world filled with NPCs, which looks to be the case in the trailer.
  • That sense of exploration and familiarity, yet also wonder and amazement at every detail.
  • Home base?! Please let it be a home base!

lm155ov.jpg

Scollay Square sign:

ZupsbLR.jpg

Fallout 4 website is working, finally.

Game looks fairly far in development, was Bethesda showing trailers like this a year or more before the release? Wonder if "Watch it Live" means gameplay, might be coming earlier than people might thing, hopefully :) This and Just Cause 3 will make it a good year :)

Best year possible. Witcher 3, Fallout 4 (hopefully), and Just Cause 3. The engine does look to be new, which is great given the PC, PS4, XBO nature of the game. Hopefully it's not just a reworked Creation Engine/Gamebyro 2.0, but actually new.

There's way more colours so there's that :D

I think the armour in repair and the weapon parts and seemingly custom weapons seems to hint at deeper customisation, maybe more meaningful scavenging and stuff too like parts that break faster etc, might see at E3 if there's gameplay or more detail.

Agree with the list tho, I have a feeling the world won't be bigger but probably more detailed... bigger and more detailed would be nice too tho. Some end game quests would be nice too, would be to maybe have random big battles or something optiona;, some quests only available after the end and stuff.

So excited :) Wonder if player controlled vehicles will be a thing or will that take away from the map size? :/ Maybe the Gasoline and stuff signs mean the stores are back for old fashioned internal combustion engines since fusion/fission cars are probably too hard to maintain for regular people? Need more info :D

Hope there will be new enemies too, T45 looks way bulkier too, wonder if there will be new power armour and stuff, same old is okay but new and true items would be nice too

Anybody hope Cazadors are back? :D

Edited by DanTheGamer11

I updated my list to reflect that screenshot and the state of repair the armor is in. Hopefully that speaks to a home base of some kind. I mean, the dog is there waiting for you, the armor is being worked on, and Vault 111 man comes home to it. HOME BASE PLEASE.

Even if it's just the same size as the in-game New Vegas world I'd be cool with that. Was bigger than Fallout 3, I believe, with a whole hell of a lot more to do in it.

Custom vehicles would be sweet, especially with The Institute being able to make stuff. They have androids, give us homemade cars and bikes and whatever else.

Top three posts on reddit, all Fallout. :lol:

XLh81cX.jpg

I was thinking the same about the home base, was getting a bit of a State of Decay vibe or Dead Rising feeling for some reason. Not sure how significant it is, either repairing will be a bigger thing since you can just kill a BoS soldier(unless they appear late in the game), or maybe it's just being discovered(unlikely tho)? So many questions needing answers :) Rage was out after NV(yeah bethesda were publishers for both not devs), maybe they might implement some good bits from it too, at least some experience with vehicles there if they're using id tech engine or a variant of it. Vehicles would be cool though. Wonder what the story behind 111 is :)

Hope there will be more people and cities will be cities(or at least more populated and detailed) :) Wonder if its just the Institute and Railroad movement, wonder if the Enclave will make some sort of appearance or other groups, their armour was cool.

Hype :D

Yeah I'm not surprised, Fallout is one of the best out there, even more casual people play it

Maybe the guy missed the power armour xD

Edited by DanTheGamer11

There are Vertibirds and a zeppelin of some type, with the Enclave being the main ones to use the Vertibirds. With the East Coast presence the Enclave had in Fallout 3, it wouldn't surprise me to see them in Fallout 4. I mean sure, the NCR has some Vertibirds and the Brotherhood had at least one.

Hopefully it's Institute, Railroad, Brotherhood, and Enclave, with maybe a fifth thrown in for good measure. Some tribal clan or two, maybe.

Vault 111 is something interesting, because it hadn't been mentioned until Fallout 4. Who knows what it'll be like.

I'm actually curious if it takes place at the same time as New Vegas, so 2281, or if it's set a bit later. Who knows!