[WTS] EVGA 03G-P4-3784-KR GeForce GTX 780 3GB 384-Bit GDDR5

InCrYsIs

Fore Sale:

EVGA 03G-P4-3784-KR G-SYNC Support GeForce GTX 780 3GB 384-Bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 SLI Support Dual FTW w/ EVGA ACX Cooler Video Card

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814130951

Purchased 8/25/14

Perfect condiiton

Asking $325.00 Shipped

You will also get codes for The Witcher 3 and Batman Arkham Knight

Paypal only and lower 48 only

Thanks

You upgrade to a 980 for better Witcher 3 performance?

Haha, how did you guess?  I was over my buddy's house watching him play with the 980.....on ultra everything turned on 60fps easy.  I had to have quite a bit turned to get 40fps.

Haha, how did you guess?  I was over my buddy's house watching him play with the 980.....on ultra everything turned on 60fps easy.  I had to have quite a bit turned to get 40fps.

:lol: Just a lucky guess. Yeah, benchmarks show the 980 can run Ultra quite well at 1080, even with HairWorks it does quite well. My 770 is mostly Medium with a few on High for 45FPS average. Can't swing an upgrade for a while, however.

:lol: Just a lucky guess. Yeah, benchmarks show the 980 can run Ultra quite well at 1080, even with HairWorks it does quite well. My 770 is mostly Medium with a few on High for 45FPS average. Can't swing an upgrade for a while, however.

You think 325 is fair with the 2 codes?

• Like 1

Bump

Surprised nobody is interested as of yet.

The thing is, 7xx series and below are getting gimped by NVIDIA (if you believe the "rumors") so no one wants it anymore i guess. Can't blame them really, with NVIDIA doing what it does with the newer games and stuff...

I like NVIDIA, but if this is what they are becoming, i dunno if i ever going to PC game again after my rig is too old. I refuse to go to the red camp with all my bad experiences in the past with them, so that will never be an option for me (call me fanboy, idc, i have my reasons).

Good luck with the sale anyway! :)

The 7xx series aren't getting gimped, nvidia was just dumb with the hair works presets. I hear they're getting fixed in the next driver.

The 7xx series aren't getting gimped, nvidia was just dumb with the hair works presets. I hear they're getting fixed in the next driver.

Even without hairworks, the gtx 960 beats a GTX 780, that shit is just not right and you know it.

http://cdn2.wccftech.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Witcher-3-Benchmarks-1080p-No-GameWorks.png

GTX 960 on par with the GTX 780, let that sink in for a minute.

Even without hairworks, the gtx 960 beats a GTX 780, that shit is just not right and you know it.

http://cdn2.wccftech.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Witcher-3-Benchmarks-1080p-No-GameWorks.png

GTX 960 on par with the GTX 780, let that sink in for a minute.

You can take it how you may, it doesn't take much of an "oops" to screw up performance like that if you're overloading a specific part of the GPU. There's no conspiracy, just someone made a pretty damn big mistake.