Anybody get the Flu this year yet?

Black64

Monday morning I woke up with severe muscle soreness, a headache and severe fatigue. No fever, but at times I would feel randomly cold or hot, sometimes even sweating. Sometimes none or mild nausea.

Today my symptoms are about the same but I have no fatigue (I slept 12 hours last night). Woke up at 2am really thirsty and feel back to sleep in about an hour. Same muscle soreness and headache this morning, but the muscle soreness was not as severe and in less places. 

This came on really sudden Monday morning, I was totally fine Sunday. I am guessing it's the flu because these are almost all of symptoms but the muscle soreness is pain like I've never felt before.  :doh:

it must be the dry climate that I live in but I have not had the flu in 20 years never had my flu shot but I do take vitamin supplements every day.but it's not for my lack of exposure I live in a house at 6 and at least two or three people get it every year in my house

Edited by jdm_freek

Last time I had the flu was about four years. Hurt to move, but after two days it was much better. Hadn't had soreness like that with the flu before, so I totally get where you're coming from.

Took a little over a week to fully recover from it all, with the last couple days feeling a bit weak until it ran its course. Mine came on late Sunday, worse was Monday, Tuesday a bit better, rest of the week even more so, weakness returned on Friday, but then back to normal by middle of the next week.

Even though I work customer service i never seem to get sick. I am on an imnosurpressent for and auto immune disease so I am always very careful.

Just never ever touch your eyes in public. It is just about impossible to get sick through your other head holes (ie.mouth nose and ears)

Even though I work customer service i never seem to get sick. I am on an imnosurpressent for and auto immune disease so I am always very careful.

Just never ever touch your eyes in public. It is just about impossible to get sick through your other head holes (ie.mouth nose and ears)

Or just never go out in public. :teehee:

I did, and two co-workers. The muscle soreness only lasted 2 days for me, but the main symptom is swelling of the lymph nodes, which is taking a week to not go away.

Whew! I was hoping the muscle soreness was actually the flu and not something crazy off webMD.