A Survey that will help us create a new application

N.E.A

Hello everyone, 

We are going to build an application that will help everyone schedule a getting together events, reunions or maybe just a normal outing with few clicks and an intuitive GUI. The goal here is to make it easy for friends or family members who are separated by their work and engagements who do not know much about each others' free time or day offs. Especially among large number of friends. For example your high school friends, each one of you went to a different college maybe and then graduated and is working or living in a different city or country or the same location but do not get in touch that frequently and so it is hard for all of them to setup a date and a place to go out. 

This will be like survey #1 in this project and more will come to better define the shape of the application according to the demands and requirements of the users to make it super easy and super fast for them to use. 

I would really appreciate it if any takes this survey and shares it with his/her friends. 

http://goo.gl/forms/vrktgZtSGD

For any suggestions you can reply here or just write them down in the suggestions section of the survey.  Do not worry this is not a spam :D I am a human just setting behind a computer. I am the one who does all the typing :D not a virtual entity composed of zeros and ones.