GTX 660 Ti BIOS flash

okay so I have 3 GTX 660 Ti 2 are the MSI OC edition clocked at 10:20 and the third is a reference clock at 9:15 is there any way to flash the bios of the third card to match the other two0

If the PCBs are similar you can try to flash the BIOS from the first two onto the third card.

I flashed the stock Nvidia BIOS onto my MSI card to make them match, but it was a reference edition (minus the heatsink).

I would make sure the third card is stable at those speeds first if you haven't done so already. My wife's EVGA 660sc is the worst overclocker as far as headroom over the stock OC is concerned

Instead of flashing the BIOS you could just use Afterburner to match the clock speeds. Save a potential headache.

i can not get the core and boost clocks the same 

and with 3 ways the bios needs to be the same ?

If the PCBs are similar you can try to flash the BIOS from the first two onto the third card.

I flashed the stock Nvidia BIOS onto my MSI card to make them match, but it was a reference edition (minus the heatsink).

i want to do the same as in stock card to msi bios 

but i am not familiar as to how. i have done something similar 6950/6970 but thats was a long time ago 

Instead of flashing the BIOS you could just use Afterburner to match the clock speeds. Save a potential headache.

The BIOS doesn't need to be the same for SLI. If you put the slowest card as the bottom/third card it will minimize the slowdown as well since the third card tends to be less heavily loaded.

I wouldn't try flashing unless you're absolutely sure the PCB is the same and that the core speed and voltage is stable.

Nv_flash is what you're looking for though. You'll have to force the flash to work since you're using a different vendor's BIOS.

The BIOS doesn't need to be the same for SLI. If you put the slowest card as the bottom/third card it will minimize the slowdown as well since the third card tends to be less heavily loaded.

I wouldn't try flashing unless you're absolutely sure the PCB is the same and that the core speed and voltage is stable.

Nv_flash is what you're looking for though. You'll have to force the flash to work since you're using a different vendor's BIOS.

thx sir

we may not always agree but i can always count on you for  good advice

the reason for my concern is while the two msi cards are the oc edition clocked at 1020/ 1098 boost

and the reference card is 915/980 boost i was using evga precision but could not get the card to sync correctly 

but now im using gpu tweek and everything is fine other than not much oc headroom most likely due to the oddball card