anybody watching Baltimore

jdm_freek

Its a shame that people have to loot and destroy a city. Again much like Ferguson this is about what the individual can take and damage, not supporting a change that can prove worthwhile. Mostly teens with no respect for the law in this instance. But you still have a lot of adults doing the same thing.

Having gangs that want to target police officers and then act on that promise is a shame.  

Well the citizens of Baltimore have proven this is not about injustice its about whats in it for me. I'm sure there are plenty of citizens that have conducted themselves respectfully at this time, however its that vocal minority that are reinforcing the stereotypes that put them in a bad position to begin with. Simply respect the police and comply with a request rather than getting indignant. While my point of view may be skewed, every time I was courteous to an officer and followed their directions I had a fairly positive experience(Getting a better ticket than I should have is a positive in my book, not going to jail). The times I was less than courteous I was treated the way I deserved. A peaceful march will get you more respect and sympathy than looting and burning the city and neighborhoods you live in.   

I don't understand this animal mentality they get mad because they feel oppressed and project an attitude of complete innocence when I'm sure it's anything but then burn down their own city and expect the federal government to come in and rebuild. I think when these kinds of events happen they should enact a 5% tax hike for the entire city I do understand that not everybody participated in the riots but those that did not participate did nothing to stop it

Jdm freak has a point. Its not one person. Everyone is gonna suffer. How about the government and the actual smart people there falling apart.

/rant

Its a shame really but from my perspective about an interview they took this chuckle head was getting onto the general public. For calling the people that are damaging the city thugs. Then he was employing that it was a racist term. You know the last time i checked thug is very universal. The mistake and damage from the n word has already become and stayed a problem. We don't need another racial slur. And if you are a defiant individual that destroyed a persons property for no reason the that makes you a thugs. And i hate to say it but these people that are doing this are reaping what they sew. And that makes them nothing.more then a group of thugs.

End rant/