MB died, need a new replacement

Haven't posted here in a long while, bare with me as I explain my issue.

I have an Asus Striker II Formula MB, it was great for the past 7 years.  It has officially decided to not post, I've run the whole system through all troubleshooting steps to get it to post and it simply won't.  So it's time to buy a new MB, which I was excited about.  Until I realized that the 5 hard drives I have connected in this system were all setup via the mother board RAID configuration.  Shiiiizzznit.  FML #firstworldproblems

2 OS/program drives in Raid 1.

3 files drives in Raid 5.

Wipping the drives is 100% not an option, to much data that is vital to my family.  Which means I have to find a motherboard that has the same RAID configuration profile as the 7 year old Striker II.  Correct?

Now some more info, in the MB user guide the RAID information is actually listed under Chapter 5 "Software Support" which made me second guess that it might actually be software RAID and not hardware.

Turning to that chapter it talks about the NVIDIA nForce 570 SLI Southbridge RAID controller; but never says if is truly software or hardware RAID.

So yeah, I need an expert here.  I'm going to purchase the i7 5820k CPU for my next build.  Now I need a motherboard that will have a compatible RAID setup for my current drives.

HELP PLEASE!!!

Unless you can find the board on ebay and it will migrate onto the motherboard then your best bet is almost just what you are looking at. However Im a hardware guy that does not deal with raids often.

This post serves two purposes. Bump it up.