Total War: WARHAMMER

bp9801

Total War: WARHAMMER has been announced! No release date and the trailer is all CGI, but the rumors have panned out!

lb0OPBd.jpg

"Total War: WARHAMMER features a turn-based campaign to try and build up your empire, treat with your neighbors, and wage war when you must. There will be a mulitude of races to play as, with Goblins and Orcs; Dwarfs; and Vampire Counts known so far. Given that we see Karl Franz, the Emperor of Mankind, in the trailer, hopefully that means the Empire is a fourth playable faction. ... Sega and the Creative Assembly are planning a trilogy, with Total War: WARHAMMER leading the way, and then two more standalone games and expansion packs planned."

Love the Total War games, love Warhammer, and both together? Yes, please!

Hopefully we get more news out of E3.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm actually glad it isn't 40K. I love 40K, don't get me wrong, but every Warhammer game is on it. Outside of Blood Bowl, the last truly good Warhammer game was Mark of Chaos and its Battle March expansion.

Maybe one of the upcoming CA games will be a WH40K entry, but I don't know how well that would translate to the Total War franchise. Relic can give us Dawn of War III and that would be perfectly alright with me.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...