Amazon Offering Two New Cloud Storage Options

CheeseMan42

Amazon has announced a pair of new cloud storage options targeted at different levels of storage needs. For $11.99 per year users will be able to store unlimited photos and 5GB of other data. A $59.99 per year option will provide unlimited storage of any files in the Cloud Drive. A three month trial is included in both plans to help evaluate its usefulness. Director of the Amazon Cloud Drive Josh Petersen described the move stating, "With the two new plans we are introducing today, customers don’t need to worry about storage space—they now have an affordable, secure solution to store unlimited amounts of photos, videos, movies, music, and files in one convenient place."

Source: Hot Hardware

I'd like to see some reviews.  Most cloud space is still a little too awkward to use for me to make the leap, although I've got most of my stuff spread over multiple gmail accounts.  I want to be able to do incremental backups with a client that really works, not just sorta, and hotlink without jumping through hoops.  FTP access would be orgasmic.