[WTT/WTS] Entire rig+monitor for a laptop or cash

damian

Hey guys not sure if anyone really is going to have a use for a whole rig+monitor but willing to try it out and hope for the best

I'm planning on doing a bit of traveling and since i really dont play much games anymore i have no use for a gaming rig.

Im hoping to trade for a decent laptop or just sell it all together. If i were to sell it, price would be $500. (i did a bit of price checking and all the parts seem to add up to approx $600-650 although i did mosty just check google/ebay/amazon)

The components are as follows:

Intel Core i5 2500k 95w  
Maximus IV GENE-Z  Z68 Rev 1.xx
G.Skill DDR3 F3-12800C9-4GBXL - 8gb total
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460
Seasonic 520w
ViewSonic VX2268WM Black 22" 1680x1050 5ms 120Hz 3D-Ready Widescreen LCD Monitor w/Speakers 300 cd/m2 1000:1

Everything is in good condition and works perfectly. The only thing that might be a con is the monitor stand is flimsy (but still stands up right and doesnt fall or anything like that) and the case is a bit old. I didnt really factor in the price of the case because im assuming someone will use their own or buy a new one altogether. Other than its a pretty sweet rig and all the main parts work just fine. I dont have any accessroesi like adapters or screws. Just the main parts and no hard drives.

Pictures:

zwiQLmm.jpg?2

6ARr3rA.jpg?2