NVIDIA GeForce GTX Titan X Reviewed

Bosco

dodge hellcat

I'm there. As long as they dont keep up the price gouging and fake ordering. 

ya i read that article now i am not a domestic fan by far but that car is a monster

it actually scared me and the last car to do that was my 300zx tt @20psi granted i was only 20yr 

good god frank, how did you afford that thing ?

The Hellcat?     I make big bank in my dreams!    :cheers:

Personally I love that car but would more than likely go with a Shelby Mustang before buying the Hellcat. Saw the Saleen Black Edition announced the other day though...... Lighter car, 730Hp and an IRS.  

Personally I love that car but would more than likely go with a Shelby Mustang before buying the Hellcat. Saw the Saleen Black Edition announced the other day though...... Lighter car, 730Hp and an IRS.  

how much is the the shelby? i think the hellcat is around $60,000 200mph 0 to 60 3 9 but it is grossly over weight 

personally for $60,000 i would go for a  ariel atom supercharched honda b18c5 @ 300bhp weighing at 1100lbs 

0 to 60 is 2.9

Edited by jdm_freek

how much is the the shelby? i think the hellcat is around $60,000 200mph 0 to 60 3 9 but it is grossly over weight 

personally for $60,000 i would go for a  ariel atom supercharched honda b18c5 @ 300bhp weighing at 1100lbs 

0 to 60 is 2.9

Article I read puts the Shelby around $75,000. Only needs a $2k deposit. :lol: Gets 730hp on 91 octane, but if you can get higher it should jump up to 750hp.

@cj, review sample of the card. Retail is $999.

0 to 60 is 2.9

Article I read puts the Shelby around $75,000. Only needs a $2k deposit. :lol: Gets 730hp on 91 octane, but if you can get higher it should jump up to 750hp.

@cj, review sample of the card. Retail is $999.

So bridging the two topics, one'd have to just hand them two Titan X's and they'd get handed back the keys?

• Like 1

So bridging the two topics, one'd have to just hand them two Titan X's and they'd get handed back the keys?

No, that's how you get a spot reserved for them to build you one...so you'd be out two Titan X's and a hell of a lot of future money. :P

No, that's how you get a spot reserved for them to build you one...so you'd be out two Titan X's and a hell of a lot of future money. Titan X's :P

Fixed your warning!