World of Warcraft Player Dies After Gaming for 19 Hours Straight

gebraset

Wu Tai, a 24-year-old man who was reportedly addicted to the immensely popular role-playing game World of Warcraft, died at an Internet caf

My longest gaming session was around 17 hours (HoMM 3), but I did drink / go to the bathroom / whatever during that time.

19 hours doesn't sound like much, but I guess if he sat there 19 hours without moving that could have caused a blood clot or something like that.

i don't mean to be disrespectful but people that sit and do nothing for 19 hours straight need to get out and get a job.  To me it can be a sign of laziness and is not a healthy lifestyle to just sit.  If a person is able to get out and do something they need to get out to and do something.

• Like 1

i don't mean to be disrespectful but people that sit and do nothing for 19 hours straight need to get out and get a job.  To me it can be a sign of laziness and is not a healthy lifestyle to just sit.  If a person is able to get out and do something they need to get out to and do something.

agreed

19 hours?  I suppose if sat completely still for the entire 19 hours...  But shiet, that's amateur... When WoW first came out, my first 36 hours in the game were the first 36 hours after it came out!  Seriously...  I played it for 36 hours straight...  Went thru a whole lotta weed, milk and chips ahoy.