OCC Twitch Stream

Guest_Jim_*

Just tested OBS now and it worked fine for ~45 minutes, and then I manually ended the stream. Did disconnect once, because I forgot to quit Skype, but OBS kept on going, which is what I want. Don't know if it is because of the return to 64-bit or the disabling of ShadowPlay. Will probably run another test later to find out, but in any case, it looks like the issue may be fixed now. (Hopefully.)

Also, I changed up my sig a little bit and added a pair of images that are supposed to show when either the OCC account or my personal account is streaming. It looks like it takes a few minutes to register the start, but it appears they work. Plus they are links to both channels. My personal account probably won't be that interesting, as I really only use it to test things with, but if anyone is interested, there it is.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Going to start the OCC stream in about an hour, but will be starting a personal/test stream in a few minutes. I do not expect any problems, but I want to stream for a bit to be absolutely sure. My plan is to play some regular GTA V for this test and then play GTA Online for the OCC stream. Actually have not touched the online portion yet; been focused on the single-player.

Just finished up the stream, which was less exciting then I was hoping. (Would probably have helped if I had others to play with.) Can watch it in the Twitch Archive (it's in two pieces as there was one disconnect, but OBS never crashed, which is good) and I will edit in the YouTube playlist as soon as I can.

OCC - GuestJim Playing GTA V

Just finished the stream after the game decided to crash... On the brighter side, the stream went quite well, except for a disconnect about two minutes in. You can watch it all in the OCC Twitch Archive right now, but because of how short that beginning part would be, I'm going to upload my recording to YouTube. Will take a bit longer to do, but this way there won't be a random two minute video at the beginning.

OCC - GuestJim Plays GTA Online Again

For anyone actually following this thread, do you like the schedule I am trying to keep, with posts on Wednesday about what I plan to stream on the following Saturday? Just curious, especially if anyone has a suggestion.

My current plan for the stream this Saturday is to play Marvel Heroes 2015, which should have its Age of Ultron game mode patched in tomorrow or Friday. I first reviewed it as part of the second NVIDIA Free-2-Play bundle and since then I've put a lot of time into it (904 hours and counting). Tune in then to watch, enjoy, and if you've got any questions, chances are I can answer them or at least come close.

Well this is frustrating. The things I had put in my signature to identify when the OCC stream was going have stopped working, so I switched them out for some links to the channels.

Will still be streaming later today, in a bit over an hour; just as soon as I post the Steam Daily Deal.