OCC Twitch Stream

Guest_Jim_*

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is the plan for Saturday, which is Christmas Eve. Instead of doing a live stream, I have recorded something and will re-encode and upload it as soon as I can. The game I recorded is the Resident Evil 7 Teaser that came to Steam yesterday. It ended up being a very long video, because of how long it took me to do some of the hidden secret stuff (even with a guide open on my laptop). I actually needed to stop the recording before I ran out of room on one drive and start it again on another. Now I'm waiting on the videos to be concatenated together before I re-encode it into something more manageable.

So, yeah... day before Christmas and there will be a Resident Evil video to watch.

• 2 weeks later...

It's 2017! And I'm not sure what to do for the first stream. (Also haven't been feeling well recently, so I'm not sure if I will do the stream, but let's assume I will.) Maybe some Rocket League to start off the year, since that is still installed and fun to play.

I think that game went well, but unfortunately there was some lag that annoyed me a lot, and at one point early on OBS disconnected and would not reconnect. It worked flawlessly after I restarted it though:

One thing I mentioned at the end though was that I am thinking about doing what I did with Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon again, where I play through one game's campaign for the stream. It will make things easier for me as I won't need to once-a-week think of what to play next. Thing is, I don't know what game to do this with. Here is a link to my Steam library, but I also have several on UPlay and some on Origin (and some on GOG but most are also in the Steam library) if you want to try making a suggestion from what I have. Not all games work well with OBS though, which is just something to keep in mind.