OCC Twitch Stream

Guest_Jim_*

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So something is deciding that the stream should not work so I might move over to Twitch for this, if somehow that decides to work better. Might just be trading one set of problems for another. At least the widget in my signature should still work, so you will be able to see there if that is what I end up doing.

Ended up resorting to using Twitch, which did suffer at least one disconnect to my knowledge, so I'm uploading the local recording to YouTube now.

Actually made it all the way through the Baba Yaga DLC story. There was some stuttering which I'm pretty confident is because of the resources being used for the stream and local recording. I have experienced some stuttering in the game at its current state, but neither as severe or as common as was happening in the stream.

I will post the archive as soon as it finishes uploading.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPCV5cRrJAQ

Almost forgot about this after being quite busy yesterday. What I am thinking, and this could change based on a number of things, is to play Marvel Heroes 2015 which recently got a major update and rebranded to Marvel Heroes 2016. The update included a new story chapter, a major review of Deadpool, and several other things.

Bit less than an hour before I'll be starting the stream. I'll try it with YouTube again, but if I have problems like last week, I'll move to Twitch, like last week. Going to do some tests on my own channel to check stability for now and hopefully things will go well.