road-runner_FLDC_1B4BxbA8Tk3LA6Bec4P1yBf6F6sYgAmPTz

ivangela

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

according to the calculator at 550,000 ppd I am making $1.73 a day ...

Does that match the electricity cost?

No clue really but I imagine four 7970s use more than that, my bill is different all the time I am all electric water the garden and stuff it runs the well got electric heat in the greenhouse on a thermostat so... A wild guess I am saying $100 a month to run four...

Edited by road-runner

• 2 weeks later...

Good day to sell some FLDC,.. it's up to +19.23 currently 3/5/2015 at 5:30 AM MT

I just made $240 this morning selling two million FLDC,.. that I bought on Tuesday 3/3/2015 at 12:00,.. that's a nice way to start your day. :woo:

Edited by Braegnok

Good day to sell some FLDC,.. it's up to +19.23 currently 3/5/2015 at 5:30 AM MT

I just made $240 this morning selling two million FLDC,.. that I bought on Tuesday 3/3/2015 at 12:00,.. that's a nice way to start your day. :woo:

I would say so! 

Your not limited to only selling FLDC for BTC on Poloniex,.. you can also make some decent profit selling your FLDC for XCP using the Quick Buy option in your CounterWallet.

Using CounterWallet quick sell this morning  FLDC-XCP and made $186 profit,.. today FLDC is up +30,.. I check prices every morning while having breakfast and a few times a week I buy FLDC or sell my current balance FLDC for a small profit.

Edited by Braegnok

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'll let you know how the Radeon Pro Duo 8GB card does,.. picking mine up at Denver Tech Center this morning,..  :P

It's going in MATX WS to replace fury x card, hoping for a solid 50 FPS @ 2160P.

Guessing card will fold OK,.. but most likely will run a bit hot with only 120mm cooler.

Edited by Braegnok

I'll let you know how the Radeon Pro Duo 8GB card does,.. picking mine up at Denver Tech Center this morning,..  :P

attachicon.gifScreenHunter_01 Apr. 29 06.00.jpg

It's going in MATX WS to replace fury x card, hoping for a solid 50 FPS @ 2160P.

Guessing card will fold OK, but run hotter than hell with single 120mm cooler.

Yea let us know, pascal should launch soon wondering what both cards are going to do in folding.