Windows 7 BSOD 0xA1

Pteroduck

Yeah, that's fine. Just be sure to select the Express Uninstall Option. I'm creating a batch script that will go through to find all remnant folders and registry trees to delete. I'll probably finalize them tonight and write up a short guide. Makes it easier than having to go through and delete everything by hand.

Yeah, that's fine. Just be sure to select the Express Uninstall Option. I'm creating a batch script that will go through to find all remnant folders and registry trees to delete. I'll probably finalize them tonight and write up a short guide. Makes it easier than having to go through and delete everything by hand.

That's an awesome thing to do for the community! Sounds great to me. I'll go ahead and do all the steps. I'm guessing in order to invoke the BSOD, I'll have to be doing the same thing I did before to make it BSOD right? No faster way to invoke it?

I'm guessing in order to invoke the BSOD, I'll have to be doing the same thing I did before to make it BSOD right? No faster way to invoke it?

Yeah. Unless you get a BSOD some other way.

I'm guessing in order to invoke the BSOD, I'll have to be doing the same thing I did before to make it BSOD right? No faster way to invoke it?

Yeah. Unless you get a BSOD some other way.

Let's just hope that's going to be my only BSOD error and not some other jargon of sorts.

Here's some progress. 0x3b so according to the research it can either be memory or my graphics card.... This is what I get for moving from the green team to the red team.....

2dsqmae.png i'm really thinking its my GPU but I have no idea what to do. I have already uninstalled and reinstalled the drivers

0x3b, increase your Vcore more.

1.105 isn't enough it seems? I get past 80c for temps though when I test it.

Or if you're worried about the heat, lower the multiplier by one.

I'm sitting at 4GHz flat, if I go any lower I go back to stock boost and kills the whole point of my OC. Did I get a bad OCing chip?

No luck upping the voltage or setting it to auto either