I know a firewall more powerful than an average consumer router is kind of unnecessary,
1. To learn,
2. for filtering advertisements/spam/distasteful sites
3. to setup an always on VPN connection (on a service similar, but superior to HideMyAss) so that I can switch from a direct connection to the internet (the wifi of my first router, courtesy of Comcast) to a connection that goes through a VPN on the wifi of my new firewall/router, without having to log out and login every time I restart my PC, or for use if need a direct connection for some reason (for gaming for example). I.e. I'll just switch my wireless network.
My questions are:
1. Will the 2 networks significantly interfere with each other?
2. How can I mitigate the interference?
3. What else should I know before doing this???
Edited by helium_biscuit, 08 July 2014 - 03:23 PM.