Sentey Aphelion Elite Gamer Series Mouse Reviewed

Bosco

No idea there was a Maybe Next Time award :lol: Good review lol, at least the box in came in was good

Don't like the two buttons beside the RMB, that's usually where my ring finger resides(with my middle on the scroll wheel) since it's more comfy during normal use.

For that price you could get a rival

No idea there was a Maybe Next Time award :lol:

Oh, there's an even better award, but Dave doesn't like reviewers using it anymore....I think it was maybe used once? :ph34r:

Oh, there's an even better award, but Dave doesn't like reviewers using it anymore....I think it was maybe used once? :ph34r:

That award needs to be rebuilt so its newer :)

I did "rebuild" it when I did the current ones; you just wouldn't upload it to the site, so I made the "Maybe Next Time" one as a nicer replacement :P

See, I even still have the originals:

OCC-3-WTF1.png OR OCC-3-WTF2.png

I did "rebuild" it when I did the current ones; you just wouldn't upload it to the site, so I made the "Maybe Next Time" one as a nicer replacement :P

See, I even still have the originals:

OCC-3-WTF1.png OR OCC-3-WTF2.png

I like this idea for an award! :lol:  :lol: