[Cyprus 29] CM Stacker : Update 11/16/15 :Finally an update! Its almost done!

OrangeClockwerk

Hey guys back with another update, I have about 15 photos and another video update. After this update I will have a few shorter videos rather than one longer video and they will be in a play list, that way I will have more videos on youtube more frequently to view, and also I can group them into playlists.

Also i would like to thank everyone who voted for Cyprus29 for Mod of the Month in July 2014, I appreciate it a lot, Im glad to see people noticed the hours and hours of work I have put in this project! Cheers to you guys!

In this update I finished the corsair logos for my solid state drives, I made a new rear panel for the lower case, I also made and enclosure for my Swiftech MCP35x2 pump, and lastly I didnt photo it but I made a new IO panel with blades that fit inside the case ;)

First off thanks to my sponsors, with out you guys this project wouldn't be nearly as awesome!

kIbB89P.png

Okay first think is the new IO panel here is a couple shots

wuO0ybq.jpg

dHuogTn.jpg

Here is the new rear panel with the MNPCtech billet fan ring. Copper modded of course. I also added a different mesh, I used the larger holed MNPCtech mesh instead of the small hole version it comes with.

zPhBKzp.jpg

e7kLuXN.jpg

Now the juicy stuff! Here is the Corsair SSDs I finished by adding acrylic cutouts of the sail logo.

H1NcvO9.jpg

18ILOyM.jpg

XkIyFlS.jpg

Last my favorite part of the update and maybe my favorite thing in the build so far, the custom enclosure for the Swiftech MCP35x2 pump. I wanted to do something I have never seen and a complete enclosure for the pump sounded like a great idea!

gUbCg9G.jpg

1LtZhAQ.jpg

Z79mMlt.jpg

yuRyQuL.jpg

Here are a few shots of the bottom case now as it sits.

tYa3EVg.jpg

SrVoxbn.jpg

ATnFEVE.jpg

Now here is the video footage of the build process. As I said before the next update will either have a few videos embedded in or a video playlist embedded in. I want to try to get the videos at a 15 minute maximum. 

Well thats it for now, as I said please bare with me as I get adjusted to this video thing, I think its an awesome way to bring modding to you guys and I just need to get better at doing it, I pick up on things pretty quickly so it will get a lot smoother sooner than later! Until next time take care and mod on! 

• 1 month later...
Hey everyone! I am truly sorry for such a long break between updates! I recently got a new job and my hours of operation changed and it totally knocked me off kilter. I had a week or so go by without being able to do any modding because of being so tired. although over the last week or so I got back going and full speed ahead! Excited to finish up this build and photo and video the whole process!

Lets get on with it! thanks to my sponsors! You all are amazing and this build wouldnt be the same without you!

QXrIh6N.png

In this update I have a mix of things to share, I tore down my Grey Matter HAF912 build to harvest the parts because unfortunately I don't have the funds otherwise. In the end Cyprus29 and Black Frost will both benefit greatly from this decision.

EmOmdtE.jpg

KiFkWfZ.jpg

After tearing down the rig, I build up my Primochill test bench to prep the OS, set up Raid0, and also test everything out so I could proceed with modding the motherboard. I picked up a Cooler Master HyperT4 from Microcenter to get render my videos in the mean time since Camtasia Studio 8 is CPU based and the stock cooler was overheating.

rq9DwiC.jpg

Zq1ENKO.jpg

Then I picked up my second EVGA 780 GTX GPU for the build! Perfect timing since the price drop!

syqFMaK.jpg

kLG5IAg.jpg

Then I got back into the shop and finished my top panel by adding a 22mm and 16mm white ring LED anti-vandal switches and a Primochill fillport. Then I added copper painted 1/4" acrylic square stock as trim around the top to match the extension area.

u1AtluS.jpg

omMfOUN.jpg

C9PVCUw.jpg

yNVBcI1.jpg

So that where I am sitting, Im going to finish a side project tomorrow for Akira749's Xenomorph build then I am back to work on Cyprus! 

I also videoed the process of all my work and will continue to do so after all the positive feedback! I noticed not a lot of people do this and I think it brings a good look into my modding world! Basically the videos will cover all the work that I do and my photos will be more of a final shot of the parts. It is about 10 times the effort to film and edit videos of my work so I hope you all enjoy it! I listened to the viewers and shortened the videos and made a separate one for each thing I mod. Here are the 4 videos for the work I have done in photos! I have to link them separate because I can't embed a playlist :wallbash: until the next update, enjoy the videos and Mod on!!

• 1 month later...

Hey everyone!! First off I want to apologize for such a long delay in updates here on the forums, it is not my style. I have been crazy busy with client work and I also had some trouble getting my videos edited from a guy who was gonna help me, in any event I am back editing myself and gonna get things done. One big thing that changed is I got a new job and I can no longer spend half my day on the computer browsing forums and editing videos. That really put a kink in my flow for documenting my modding. I'm going to do my best to continue with consistent updates, I have to dedicate about a full day to editing video and updating forums and that is an entire day of free time out of my workshop progressing. But it needs to be done.

What I have today is bringing you up to speed on the case where I am, I have a handful of pics and a few videos! I finally dialed in the bezels which has been eating at me for months now, 2 other designs failed and the CNC came to the rescue. Then I made my door panels and replaced the top panel to match the font on the doors!

I want to quickly thank my sponsors, you guys are seriously awesome, so supportive, and understanding.

Vcgvl85.png

Now on with the work!

Here is the new bezel design I finally ran with. Very happy with the outcome! The rear bezel will be completed when I get all the cables to extend to the motherboard and graphics I/O. I will then make a white acrylic panel custom with all the PC input and output connections.

bd43Ntw.jpg

t9lS97I.jpg

vbsXxdR.jpg

7Pg7iCx.jpg

Now on with the door panels and top panel. Front door is engraved with Clockwerk Case Mods. The rear top panel is made to be a giant periodic table block for copper and the bottom panel is Cyprus29 the name of the build! I think it fits the theme well! =D

MZfM0yF.jpg

yfyL9og.jpg

DJSv9Id.jpg

2D1MivG.jpg

JXzgqqz.jpg

Xd83gQu.jpg

It may not look like much but these 3 videos here would make up a few hundred photos =D I am continuing the same way as before where the videos represent all the work to make these completion photos. I hope you enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jaI_sXP_5_U

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YHrd0J5t1w

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sr1QmEHXLQ8

Well that's all for now, I hope to have 2 more updates and  then the final photos. My goal was to finish by the end of the year but I am not 100% sure I can make that happen. I am going to try my best though. For those wanting more frequent updates check my Clockwerk Case Mods facebook page, I post my daily work there! Thanks again see ya soon!

• 1 month later...

Absolute Master Work there, Mr Clockwork.  Your execution is Primo.  I am a bit jealous. While I have the skills and the tools to accomplish something like that with precision, I have neither the Imagination or the Ambition.  Please join us for your next project.  That case is beyond words.  Congratulations!  Thanks for Sharing.

Absolute Master Work there, Mr Clockwork.  Your execution is Primo.  I am a bit jealous. While I have the skills and the tools to accomplish something like that with precision, I have neither the Imagination or the Ambition.  Please join us for your next project.  That case is beyond words.  Congratulations!  Thanks for Sharing.

Thanks for the kind words! I cant wait to finish this up and start another project! Still have a lot of tools to keep collecting, I am a electrical mechanical engineering technician, and I have really got into machining after building my cnc, so I cant wait to start my next project with a bunch of new tools, well see what the future has in store, still gotta knock this one out =D

Nice looking case ya got there

Thank ya!

• 1 month later...

Hey everyone! I apologize for the lengthy delay in updates! Clockwerk Case Mods has really picked up on client work and as someone trying to grow as a business I cannot turn away these jobs. One being a full case mod I am still plugging away on Cyprus29 every chance I get though. I am now basically done with the outside of the case and working on finishing up the components and dialing in the interior of the top case. I have new reservoir designs as well now that the CNC is in full swing. I will probably have one more update before my final update!

Before I go any further I want to that the awesome companies supporting this project! Without you guys this would not be possible! You have all been so supportive and understanding! I am currently working on a new project watermark and converting it to the theme of the build I only have 3 out of the 6 done so far but I will hopefully have it done by next update. I also hope to have this build done in the coming weeks.

7Sz71DZ.png

First thing on my agenda was wrapping up the outside panels of the case. I have a few more little trim pieces to add to the bottom case as I changed the pattern on the top and ran out of them.

GW0o1T4.jpg

PJGLjIx.jpg

I was waiting on getting to McMaster Carr to pick up more of the