Batman: Arkham Knight officially announced!

ClayMeow

Started Asylum, liking it so far :) Combat is good with 360 controller

Combat is good with anything, but I'd suggest you try KB&M because Arkham City introduces a bunch of "quick-fire gadgets" that are easier to use with KB&M than a gamepad - so if you can get used to it now before you become comfortable with the gamepad, you'll be better off.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Please contain your shock, but Batman: Arkham Knight has been delayed until 2015.

On the bright side, we get a new reveal: Batmobile Battle Mode!

Also, though it hasn't been stated as far as I know, I'm wondering if the game will feature a dynamic weather system. The video contains rain and if you click the link above, there are four new screenshots, three of which also feature rain.

Please contain your shock, but Batman: Arkham Knight has been delayed until 2015.

On the bright side, we get a new reveal: Batmobile Battle Mode!

Also, though it hasn't been stated as far as I know, I'm wondering if the game will feature a dynamic weather system. The video contains rain and if you click the link above, there are four new screenshots, three of which also feature rain.

I'm not all that disappointed with the delay.  With Dragon Age coming out that same day I would have been playing too many games!!

• 1 year later...