Logitech G600 MMO Gaming Mouse Reviewed

Bosco

Saw a part of the conclusion, is too many buttons really a con. I have looked at a number of these MMO mice and they all have the same issue for me. The button placement for the thumb buttons is so tight that I have a hard time finding the button I want or I accidently mash buttons I do not want. It seems the if this is a good or bad mouse is as with many things a personal decision. If you are young with excellent tactile and dexterity in your hand then these seem to be very cool. If you are large handed or older and those abilities have diminished they are pure rubbish.  

Is the mouse good for the pinky draggers? And somewhat big hands?

You know, I would have to say that this mouse is great for both big and small hands -- Waco has rather large hands, so I try to get him to play with the mice a bit to give me a better opinion for those of you that don't have lady hands...haha

Beyond Waco's opinion, I would have to say even with smaller hands, it seems the mouse is designed for a pinky-drag. You've got the extra click button for the ring finger, but you still have room to hang.

So yes and yes to answer your questions. :) 

Saw a part of the conclusion, is too many buttons really a con. I have looked at a number of these MMO mice and they all have the same issue for me. The button placement for the thumb buttons is so tight that I have a hard time finding the button I want or I accidently mash buttons I do not want. It seems the if this is a good or bad mouse is as with many things a personal decision. If you are young with excellent tactile and dexterity in your hand then these seem to be very cool. If you are large handed or older and those abilities have diminished they are pure rubbish.  

Since it sounds like "part of the conclusion" eludes to "I read the Pros and Cons", than you should have also notice that I asked along with that being a con -- if it were REALLLLLLLY a con. 

I would agree that an older person with low dexterity may dislike a mouse like this, but I would also see it a bit difficult for them to use a standard mouse as well. 

I would also agree that just because this mouse was a good fit for me, does not mean it is a good fit for everyone; just as you finding it to be rubbish, does not in fact make it so. I feel the review is written in a general sense, so that if in fact you ARE looking for a mouse with so many buttons, you can see if this is the one.

Is the mouse good for the pinky draggers? And somewhat big hands?

You know, I would have to say that this mouse is great for both big and small hands -- Waco has rather large hands, so I try to get him to play with the mice a bit to give me a better opinion for those of you that don't have lady hands...haha

Beyond Waco's opinion, I would have to say even with smaller hands, it seems the mouse is designed for a pinky-drag. You've got the extra click button for the ring finger, but you still have room to hang.

So yes and yes to answer your questions. :)

Cool :) I'll try a metal gaming pad to see if it helps, if not it's either this or one of those R.A.T. mice(over priced), it's a shame nobody makes ones with a pinky holder :(

I guess in some sense, having a lot of buttons good be a good thing if you can find your way around ok without making a mistake. Other games may not need some many, its what you want as a user I guess.

Personally for me, I wouldn't put it to good use, a mouse with 4 or 5 buttons maybe but this is for sure MMO and there is a lot of those around to play. I have a few friends that have this mouse and love it.

Exactly Dave - I tried this one out too and while I see the use for MMOs (I mean, that's what it's for) it's just not something I personally would use. The buttons are pretty easy to get used to but I just have no need for that many buttons. :lol:

Ya I think I would rather use the KB for the extra buttons but that's just me lol.

Yes -- but as it is designed it does its job damn well. I've got a good friend who loves mice like this -- he may just be getting a surprise gift. :)