Christmas Contest Prize Arrivals 2013

Bosco

Alright guys all of your info has been forwarded to the companies too ship to you.

I myself have a few items that I will be shipping to you directly but 85% is coming from the companies themselves.

Once you get your stuff, feel free to post in this thread and show off what you got :)

This thread will also be for any questions and whatnot for missing items and such. And for the crying out loud, if you don't have your prize by Feb 7th please let me know, don't wait 8 months to tell me :haha:  

Just remember CES starts next week, so there is always a delay from some of the companies, on getting items out.

Again congrats to everyone and Happy New Year. :)

Just a couple of updates for you guys.

As for the Grand Prize system, there was a shipping mix up on the memory from Patriot so they are now sending a 32GB of memory so kudos to Patriot for that :)

As for Mushkin I didn't see there was actually two 16SD Memory cards so I have just redrawn for the second one and the winner is Aniyn.

As for prizes I am starting to get emails back saying things should start shipping shortly. If I get tracking numbers and whatnot I will try and let you guys know.

Wow i've been missing the foum and I completely forgot about the contest :P

It's been a long time since I don't enter here .. like 3 months O_o

congratulations to whoever won anything =)

Edited by Fragsman

Nice video Tim

i want one to take on the road with me,...yea nice job tim !

...and humbly request sheild gaming in action video...

Excellent video Tim, thanks for getting that uploaded for everyone to see! Looks like an interesting device for sure I'll have to check out the review of it.

Looking forward to seeing everyone's prizes. :thumbsup:

FedEx tried to make a delivery yesterday at 8:30 am.Lucky for me, the driver stopped back by on her way back to the terminal. She had this lovely box for me to sign for. 

post-5394-0-92634000-1388855595_thumb.jpg

FedEx tried to make a delivery yesterday at 8:30 am.Lucky for me, the driver stopped back by on her way back to the terminal. She had this lovely box for me to sign for. 

It starts!

Whats that you say?

You don't want that?

Well, PM me and I'll gladly give you my address so you can ship it here.

:D

Edited by Andrewr05