Official OCC 2013 Christmas Contest

Bosco

Even though I have a decent rig I thought it would be awesome to get a rig such as this. After seeing who won it looks like it has gone to a person that really needs a rig. I'm happy it went to such a person and hope the best for you and that beast of yours. Thanks for the opportunity and look forward to future giveaways such as this.

Thanks everyone. Bosco, that phone call was great. Congratulations to all the winners. I have got to take this as a sign that the new year will be special. I think what I'm looking forward to the most is actually building it. I will most definitely take many pictures. I think that is the prize the community deserves, being able to see the rig and its assembly.

• Like 1

ciddono is the winner of the grand prize.

I could tell when he answered he was a little uneasy. After I told him he won it was very tough to listen to his reaction.

Now that I have sat back and thought about it, this was one of the most emotional calls I have ever dealt with. I am very happy for you, and I truly hope this helps your christmas be more special. I had no idea who you were nor did I know anything about you, but after you told me about what was going on in your life it broke my heart, so again I hope this brings a huge smile to you face, talk about perfect timing :)

I look forward to seeing your pictures once you get everything all setup. :)

Its calls like this that make everything we do here that much more special. After todays call, I think I am going to try and do a few system giveaways throughout the year, it truly does feel good to do this.

Merry Christmas to all of you, and thank you to everyone that entered. :)

Thank you Boss for your great efforts and providing this great opportunity for all of us

Congrats to all the winners and a very special congratulation for ciddono

Merry christmas everybody and enjoy your holidays

Thanks everyone. Bosco, that phone call was great. Congratulations to all the winners. I have got to take this as a sign that the new year will be special. I think what I'm looking forward to the most is actually building it. I will most definitely take many pictures. I think that is the prize the community deserves, being able to see the rig and its assembly.

That machine is going to be nuts.  Congratulations!!

And thanks OCC, Bosco, And Sapphire for the 270x that is awesome.  I wonder if I can crossfire this with my 7970?

Edited by feetfats

Congrats to you!  Did Dave mention that you have to get an OCC tattoo? :woot: