Batman: Arkham Origins Reviewed

Bosco

Tonight Andrew has his review on Batman: Arkham Origins finished for your reading pleasure.

Read his review here:

http://www.overclockersclub.com/reviews/arkham_origins/

For those of you that have not gotten the game yet, its one you will want to pick up from Steam during the Christmas sale if you enjoyed the first two Batman games :)

worth every penny i spent. im grateful that i only encounter the burnley vent tower bug in the entire game nothing else. once it got patch out, its been one hell of a game.. one of the best 122hours spend on a game.... even more than AC..

worth every penny i spent. im grateful that i only encounter the burnley vent tower bug in the entire game nothing else. once it got patch out, its been one hell of a game.. one of the best 122hours spend on a game.... even more than AC..

122 hours?! WOW!

How much of that is single player vs. multiplayer?

Have you tried I Am The Night? I haven't beat NGP yet to try it out, but I can reasonably assume I'd get my butt handed to me.

Amazon will have Batman: Arkham Origins on sale 11/28-11/29 for a mere $19.99!

Here's the link: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00CXTUBH8 (won't show the $19.99 price until 11/28)

It's a Steamworks game, so you'll get a Steam key.

If you're interested (which you should be), I'd act fast because you never know if they have a limited number of keys...Amazon has been known to sell out on certain games during major sales.

122 hours?! WOW!

Have you tried I Am The Night? I haven't beat NGP yet to try it out, but I can reasonably assume I'd get my butt handed to me.

unfortunately 122hours of single player only. Most of the time is from 2failed IaTN mode cause o forgot to restart the fight and both are against bane on the penthouse...i cant find enough people to start the mp... Im missing only mp steam achivement..

122 hours?! WOW!

unfortunately 122hours of single player only. Most of the time is from 2failed IaTN mode cause o forgot to restart the fight and both are against bane on the penthouse...i cant find enough people to start the mp... Im missing only mp steam achivement..

Damn, that's impressive. Hopefully after the Amazon $20 sale, there will be more people for multiplayer. My issue isn't in finding a game - I can usually do so within a reasonable amount of time - but rather that too many people are crashing upon loading and thus causing the teams to be imbalanced. Turning off DX11 features helped me, but I'm guessing most people didn't even think to try that.

Deathstroke is really annoying me. Definite top 5 crap boss fights of all time.

Because he's difficult, that makes it a crappy boss fight? I advise you not to play a game like Dark Souls or any Rogue-like then. Deathstroke is all about countering and timing. You can't deploy the same strategies you used against Killer Croc or Bane.

deathstroke boss fight is fun... i have no idea why people having such a hard time against him...

122 hours?! WOW!

Damn, that's impressive. Hopefully after the Amazon $20 sale, there will be more people for multiplayer. My issue isn't in finding a game - I can usually do so within a reasonable amount of time - but rather that too many people are crashing upon loading and thus causing the teams to be imbalanced. Turning off DX11 features helped me, but I'm guessing most people didn't even think to try that.

Because he's difficult, that makes it a crappy boss fight? I advise you not to play a game like Dark Souls or any Rogue-like then. Deathstroke is all about countering and timing. You can't deploy the same strategies you used against Killer Croc or Bane.

having to play IaTN mode for 3times is not impressive... i heard a lot of issue with people on DX11 and turn it off really help too... some even mention that turning off dx10 makes the countering as smooth as AC...