Disk space dissappearing?

geetremor

What to do when you guys encounter such situation. It seems that my computer have been occupied too much and there's a warning keeping coming out to disturb me.

It would help if you explained this missing space a bit more and which OS you are using. All I can think of going off the warning is your ram is full and than the virtual ram takes over. If you have a program with a memory leak it can eat up all your ram and by default windows will expand the virtual ram as it fills up causing the hard drive full warning.

Thats just a theory since that is all I have to go on from your post.

The programs may take up too much space. Regularly delete unimportant stuff and u can add an external hardrive. However, an external hardrive is usually

much more expensive than a simple disk clearing software. Try disk cleaning software. I've seen some of my colleagues are freeing their computer with

Colorful Disk Clean. If your PC is windows, you could get one. My colleagues seem quite satisfied with this program.

Edited by joshuua5

It could also be the hibernation file taking up space.

It would be helpful to know what size your current hard drive is...........................

and, what operating system you're running.........................

I always use CCleaner to help clear out any files I no longer need. Helps with the registry too.

Also, do you happen to have System Restore enabled?

Great software!

What to do when you guys encounter such situation. It seems that my computer have been occupied too much and there's a warning keeping coming out to disturb me.

The programs may take up too much space. Regularly delete unimportant stuff and u can add an external hardrive. However, an external hardrive is usually

much more expensive than a simple disk clearing software. Try disk cleaning software. I've seen some of my colleagues are freeing their computer with

Colorful Disk Clean. If your PC is windows, you could get one. My colleagues seem quite satisfied with this program.

Guys... It's spam...

Two different accounts with 1 post each... Not the mention someone posted on the forums here a week or two ago about the same program. Then the similar style broken English in both posts? Id be willing to bet that both posts came from the same IP if an admin on the site can see that... Sorry but ya...

SPAM SPAM SPAM

Edited by MercuryDoun
  • Like 1