NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780 Ti Reviewed

Bosco

What I was referring to was the statement made TrueAudio is the PhysX of Audio.

It has nothing to do with AMD it was the statement made in a forum I read somewhere. People are talking like its the best thing that's every happened to Audio but yet we haven't see anything at all. That was my point more users stating stuff not AMD.

I am all for growth and new features, I am just not sure the direction AMD is going is going to help them much really like people hope.

What I was referring to was the statement made TrueAudio is the PhysX of Audio.

It has nothing to do with AMD it was the statement made in a forum I read somewhere. People are talking like its the best thing that's every happened to Audio but yet we haven't seen anything at all. That was my point more users stating stuff not AMD.

I am all for growth and new features, I am just not sure the direction AMD is going is going to help them much really like people hope.

Well you can't "see" sound :teehee:

Yeah, TrueAudio doesn't quite seem like something a user is going to care about to me, and I like to impersonate an audiophile. But, like a said, maybe devs will like it?

Mantle interests me though, but as I think about it, I think we will not see it much for about a year or two, when developers have to start going to such a low level API with the consoles. Then the optimizations they achieve there may become relevant to us PC gamers, simply because they are more common on the consoles. That, only time will tell.

Developers haven't seem to keen on Audio stuff before so who knows. Time will tell but I am not holding my breath.

As for Mantle I guess we will see. Hopefully with the amount of money and time put into it will actually do well. :)