NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780 Ti Reviewed

Bosco

Due to the backlash AMD has been getting, they are coming out with another beta driver that tweaks the fans and clockspeeds and might launch tonight, but I would say tomorrow makes more sense.

Not sure I like the sound of it :( Two things are going to happen, performance is going to go down, or the noise is going to go through the roof. They will have to pick one or the other I would say, unless they can increase the threshold of 95.

Haven't read the review yet... tell me it's not time to trade up from a 690?  :yucky:

nah 690 is still better then a single 780ti.

Frank will be doing a SLI vs CF article here in the next few weeks

Due to the backlash AMD has been getting, they are coming out with another beta driver that tweaks the fans and clockspeeds and might launch tonight, but I would say tomorrow makes more sense.

Not sure I like the sound of it :( Two things are going to happen, performance is going to go down, or the noise is going to go through the roof. They will have to pick one or the other I would say, unless they can increase the threshold of 95.

As I said earlier new drivers coming they are up now:

http://support.amd.com/en-us/kb-articles/Pages/latest-catalyst-windows-beta.aspx

I saw on Twitter there seems to be some issues with them besides a downloading bug but I am not 100% sure what they are.

After running a Tri-SLI GTX480's I am not sure if I know what loud is anymore... Oh yeah, that would be my system. :rofl:   I yanked 2 of them out long ago and my ears Have never been more appreciative. 

Nice review Cokeman, That Card is Quite the looker too compared to its predecessors. Good overclocking #'s on air too. :D 

Hey Bosco and Cokeman, How would the 290x compare to a 480 as far as noise goes??