Day One: Garry's Incident Reviewed

Bosco

Yeah so I guess it's a good thing OCC doesn't say too much bad about the game.  I watched the video this one is referring to a while back many of the views from the OCC review about it being a very great game idea maybe not as well implemented as it could have been:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfgoDDh4kE0

No chance in HELL I would EVER buy something they have made after seeing this occur, to think I was planning on looking into the game after updates and consider buying...not anymore. 

• Like 1

My review was written weeks ago before this whole mess. I honestly don't know what the devs were thinking. :pfp:

I stand by my review of the game, but certainly do not condone the dev's actions here. :nono:

Yeah well apparently WGS posted my review on their Facebook page calling it a "fair review" like a day after they pulled down TotalBiscuit's video from YouTube, so now people are claiming I've been paid off - though they obviously haven't read my review since I'm certainly more negative than positive on the game. I said the game had potential with future updates, but that it was definitely not worth the asking price right now.

So now my reputation gets tarnished because WGS (or more specifically, the president Stephane) is being a complete idiot and shouldn't be handling PR at all.

• 1 month later...