CM Havoc Gaming Mouse and QuickFire XT Mechanical Keyboard Reviewed

Bosco

Anyone ever seen Cooler Master available except by ordering at an e-tailer? Never seen any coolermaster at large electronics stores. Have seen

their product at one small computer shop, but now it's closed (probably not related !!)

I was astonished at how you do not like BLUE key switches the most, but I can understand as you previously described youself as a keyboard smasher.

It is nice that the mouse can take some abuse, but does Coolermaster have some long ones, just like your MX? I had problems using the Corsair m60
for a long period, my forearm always hurted a bit and my wrist felt like it was in a cast.

I've never had any electronic stores close by -- best buy doesn't really count; but I haven't really seen CM in store now that you say that...

Blue Switches are probably my second favorite -- really color has nothing to do with it; it's the heavy-ness and "click" of the switch I care about. Green's are my favorite, then blues, then if I had to keep going, blacks, browns, red...probably in about that order. I like heavy keys -- and one's that clack.

Cooler Master honestly seems to have a market on the palm mice. The only longer mouse they do is the Sentinel and I absolutely hated that mouse -- buggy software and firmware...just never liked it, or the second one for that matter. Just an odd mouse. 

I guess it really depends on what style mouse you are looking for -- claw grip, palm grip...I get the need for longer...but fat or skinny?