A Steam Game a Week for 10 Weeks - Week 2 - FPS RPG Week

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My favourite thing was being able to ride around on the backs of the four horses of the apocalypse.

darksiders says hello ;)

Love darksiders haha

Also we have a winner now, Euro collect your prize. Just add me on steam (Stonerboy779) if I dont have ya and ill send you the game when I get a chance.

Week 2 - FPS RPG Week

What's your favourite role playing FPS?

Up for grabs is Boarderlans GOTY

For me its Fallout 3 and has been since I first played it. Just love how you can get so involved with your charector. When I first got it, it was already GOTY and I went ahead and played every bit of DLC before ever exploring the main map haha thoughourly enjoyed The Pit and Operation Anchorage.

Congrats Euro :)

Anyways I wanna say the Stalker series, specially CoP, even though it's not a fully fleshed out RPG like Fallout New Vegas(dat ranger armour). It has weight managment, inventory and other things and most importantly a good story(at least for me). Shame Stalker 2 is cancelled :(

Congrats Euro :)

Anyways I wanna say the Stalker series, specially CoP, even though it's not a fully fleshed out RPG like Fallout New Vegas(dat ranger armour). It has weight managment, inventory and other things and most importantly a good story(at least for me). Shame Stalker 2 is cancelled :(

Not sure I am sad about that as I couldn't see how it could go cross platform without ruining a lot of stuff that made it really great to play for me. There is still Suriviam too

Not sure I am sad about that as I couldn't see how it could go cross platform without ruining a lot of stuff that made it really great to play for me. There is still Suriviam too

You'll never know now, not a whole lot they could have changed anyways, the inventory would a bit different to accommodate click and replace boxes, not sure if they'd keep lean but they probably would have  :( Survarium looks good but it's not Stalker, the single player experience that I know! Who knows, maybe they'll do something similar when(if) Survarium is a commercial success for them.

Edited by DanTheGamer11

I think the low response is simply because you're picking games that most gamers here already have. I have 50+ friends on Steam that own L4D1 and BL1, and many of them are OCCers.

In any case, it's still very nice of you to give them away! Don't worry about the low response rate - I'm sure anyone who wins them will be more than pleased!

Count me in for WK 2.

my fav FPS is the  Alan Wake games, they were quite well done. Have been wanting Borderlands since first seeing it.

Edited by kyfire

Not entering.

I just got Borderlands during the steam summer sale, its pretty fun. However, its the only RPG shooter I've played, so I guess that's my number one, lol.

Entry for this too! haha

Best FPS RPG is going to have to be Fall Out New Vegas hands down. I have 100+ hours on that and boy is it fun. Tons of customizations, weapons, and not to mention some hilarious glitches, skins and mods you can add on