[Build Log] Blue's New MACHINE!

BluePanda

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm happy that I will no longer have a shimmmy at 80+ mph. 

At least one of the wheels was off, or tires that no balance could get rid of it. 

I'm looking forward to driving her tomorrow. :)

This ca is sticking around for some time. Long live the FERD FUCKUS!!! 

I'm happy that I will no longer have a shimmmy at 80+ mph. 

At least one of the wheels was off.

Pardon me if I'm incorrect but shouldn't you have all 4 wheels on the car before you start driving, much less going 80+ MPH but kudo's for being the daredevil  :rofl:

Har har har...

In b4 new rims next week :lol:

Nah but it should handle on rails now, I remember the bump in handling my Jeep Cherokee received after adding wheel spacers a friend didn't need. It was ALMOST as good as a DECENT car lol

Once upon a time all spacers really did was add undo stress to the axles and cause breakage it may be different now unless tour going for stupid spacers that put the wheel completely out from under the car. Wheel offset/backspacing hasn't been know for this though so far as I know

Once upon a time all spacers really did was add undo stress to the axles and cause breakage it may be different now unless tour going for stupid spacers that put the wheel completely out from under the car. Wheel offset/backspacing hasn't been know for this though so far as I know

The spacers he got are special made for miattttattatatttattas. lol. 

They have added strength in the fact that they bolt to the original hubs and the wheels then bolt up to the hubs/spacers.

It's also not an extreme spacer -- it will just make the car look right. lol. The wheels sit so far in it is sad looking :(