Selling 7970's

Bosco

You throw me a GTX770/GTX680 for that price and you'd have yourself a deal :P but I wouldn't get an appreciable change from a 7970 unfortunately. Great deal though!

You can always buy one to go 7950+7970 Crossfire :P

Isn't CF in bad shape right now though....and I could only justify such a venture if I bought that 39" Seiki 4K Monitor/TV I'm semi drooling over.

You throw me a GTX770/GTX680 for that price and you'd have yourself a deal :P but I wouldn't get an appreciable change from a 7970 unfortunately. Great deal though!

Isn't CF in bad shape right now though....and I could only justify such a venture if I bought that 39" Seiki 4K Monitor/TV I'm semi drooling over.

It's in better shape than most SLI configurations atm lol

And the 13.8 beta has improved the frame pacing - but I haven't seen what the frame times are on two different cards in CF

And the 13.8 beta has improved the frame pacing - but I haven't seen what the frame times are on two different cards in CF

Nah I'd probably just sell my current card and then get a 770 or 680 I'd go up singles before doubles

You making things up again? :lol:

SLI is in far better shape than CF at the moment.

You making things up again? :lol:

SLI is in far better shape than CF at EVERY moment.

Edited ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...