Edward Snowden - NSA Leaks

wevsspot

I recall Obama said this stuff would not happen on his watch.  Oh just another BS story to get elected.  Another lie in the long list of lies he told.  I think I may loathe him more than Bush now. 

FYI this stuff was going on with Bush too...remember a little thing called the Patriot Act...arguably the biggest leap in domestic surveillance :(

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I recall Obama said this stuff would not happen on his watch.  Oh just another BS story to get elected.  Another lie in the long list of lies he told.  I think I may loathe him more than Bush now. 

FYI this stuff was going on with Bush too...remember a little thing called the Patriot Act...arguably the biggest leap in domestic surveillance :(

That Obama expanded and re-signed after he said he wouldn't.  Like I said I hate them both.  Both global elitist scum puppets.

attachicon.gifsafe.jpg this:  the only secure communications left to Americans,.....your right to privacy is gone

article-2302505-19097B41000005DC-769_634

They hear everything! :ph34r:

hehehe sad knee slapper !

HA! What you don't know is while you guys were in your clubhouse I was attaching a string to the center of your guy's string and I have my can attached as well... I am listening in on the other end.  :ph34r:

On a more serious note, the current extension to the three key provisions of the Patriot Act expires in May 2015.  If you don't like the level of secretive government snooping going on right now, it's time to start contacting your congressman/woman and letting your opposition voice be heard.