I need help to decide.
what is better? two independent loops (one for CPU and one for VGAs), or only one loop (CPU+VGAs).
WC parts :
1. CPU Block Swiftech APOGEE HD Ultimate Extreme Performance
2. Water Pump Swiftech MCP 655 B
3. Reservoirs: Phobya G-Changer 360, Phobya Xtreme 200
4. Reservoir Swiftech MCRES Rev. 2
5. Swiftech MCR220 Drive Rev.3 Dual 120mm Radiator w/ Integrated Pump
6. EKWB Black Acetal WB for Titan/780 cards
My idea was to have one loop (items from 1-4), for CPU; and one loop for VGAs (item 5-6).
Edited by Smiki007, 13 June 2013 - 09:23 AM.
Intel i7 3970x - ASUS Rampage IV BE - 2x EVGA GTX 780 - Kingston HyperX Beast 64GB DDR3-1866MHz
Samsung 950 Pro NVMe SSD 512GB + Crucial M500 Sata 3 SSD 960GB + WD Caviar Black Sata 3 1TB HDD
EVGA Supernova 1600W 80+ Gold - Thermaltake Core x9 - Custom WSC - Windows 10 Pro x64
Always look beyond the limits...