Problem choosing graphic card

Game by game comparison at various resolutions;

http://www.overclockersclub.com/reviews/nvidia_geforce_gtx_650_ti_boost/4.htm

And I'm adding this link since it shows comparative performance with a HD 7850 in the mix.

http://www.techpowerup.com/reviews/Zotac/GeForce_GTX_650_Ti_Boost/6.html

Thanks for links, it helps a bit... :)

YW  :)

At the lower resolution it really make this decision harder, especially if you don't see yourself upgrading monitors.  It might just come down to what card you can find at the best price, with the best warranty and best cooler.

YW   :)

At the lower resolution it really make this decision harder, especially if you don't see yourself upgrading monitors.  It might just come down to what card you can find at the best price, with the best warranty and best cooler.

Well, I'm satisfied with my monitor so far, but upgrading is an option, in future. Honestly, I wouldn't mind to pay more if it's worth it, for graphic card, I mean. Right know, I'm thinking that GTX660 is a pretty good choice and price is ok (190e). And I would like to change from AMD to Nvidia, my last three cards, including this one was AMD. :)

I'm not interested in PS4, I'm using PC for a long time, I'm going to keep it that way. :) jdm_freak from which manufacturer is your 7850, I'm pretty satisfied with ATI cards so far, but I am looking for a change. That's why I turned to all of you, to help me choose. Its a dead race beetwen GTX660 and HD7850 so far, just need few more advices to make a final decision. Thank you all for replying and for you opinions. :)

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not interested in PS4, I'm using PC for a long time, I'm going to keep it that way. :) jdm_freak from which manufacturer is your 7850, I'm pretty satisfied with ATI cards so far, but I am looking for a change. That's why I turned to all of you, to help me choose. Its a dead race beetwen GTX660 and HD7850 so far, just need few more advices to make a final decision. Thank you all for replying and for you opinions. :)

gtx 660 >>>>>>> 7850 if you ask me.

• 3 weeks later...

I`m sure you got a card already by now but, 660 vs the HD 7850, i had the pwn 5870, and I like it, but I went to Nvidia and won`t go back again. 660 Al the way, find a good maker and go for it. EVGA all the way baby!