Giving away Planetside 2, World of Tanks, Hawken voucher

MadMan

Upon purchasing a gtx 660 I received a voucher for $50 in each game ($150 total).  These codes are good until April 30, 2013.  I have absolutly no interest in any of the three to be honest.  Im not looking to gain anything from getting rid of these.  If anyone is interested in a code simply PM me for which game your interested.  The only thing that im thinking of doing is waiting till I have 3 people (1 for each game) and then releasing the code to all 3 at the same time because this one code is good in all 3 games. I wouldn't want someone to simply be greedy and take it for all 3. Again the reason why im doing this is simply to have it used and I can't think of anything to ask in return for these either.  I don't have the bandwidth with my internet to play any of these. So my loss is your guy's gain. First PM gets that game. Again looking to give this to 3 different people for a fair distribution :)  Good luck to all

• Like 1

My apologies for taking so long in handing the code out...meant to send them out when I got home...unfortunatly that didn't happen until 9pm eastern time....sending out the PM to you 3 now. Congrats and enjoy :) Happy Gaming!!

Edit: Didn't realize I couldn't send 3 pm at once...have to wait like 5 mins in between each one...soon they will be out :) also figured I give you 3 this site if you need info on redeeming your codes.  http://www.geforce.com/landing-page/free-2-play/redemption-instructions

Edited by MadMan