Cute Girls You Don't Trust

Fogel

As in she likes you or think you she'll sabotage you?

If its the first then at least you have an excuse to not go out with her, especially since it sounds like you are with the hot sister.

But the only reason to go out with her would be to sleep with her.

I know that sounds bad, but in this scenario it fits.   There is no long term potential here.   Just a desire to see those tits.

Yeah I know and thats exactly right... so next time ask for the number, call her and ask her out.... be the nice guy on the first date and show her whats its like to be treated by a nice guy.... get date # 2 and then..........

But if she initiates on teh 1st date go for it....alot of first time dates ended well in a storage room or in a car on the way to somewhere... just saying...

They probably still have that video of me and some lucky girl in the back room of a Krogers LOL

As in she likes you or think you she'll sabotage you?

If its the first then at least you have an excuse to not go out with her, especially since it sounds like you are with the hot sister.

Haha no as in she would want to kill me and thinks I am the worst possible person ever for her sister as anything other than a friend.

I say in your case take IP the good Doc's advice :)

A girl that works for tips is flirting with you, the customer?! OMG, that's SHOCKING! :woot:

I suppose you could tip but she doesn't work for tips - there isn't even a tip line on the receipt when you sign it.  It's a deli.  You go to the cashier (her), place your order and then pick it up after the sandwich chefs make it and call your name.

But the only reason to go out with her would be to sleep with her.

I know that sounds bad, but in this scenario it fits.   There is no long term potential here.   Just a desire to see those tits.

Yeah I know and thats exactly right... so next time ask for the number, call her and ask her out.... be the nice guy on the first date and show her whats its like to be treated by a nice guy.... get date # 2 and then..........

But if she initiates on teh 1st date go for it....alot of first time dates ended well in a storage room or in a car on the way to somewhere... just saying...

They probably still have that video of me and some lucky girl in the back room of a Krogers LOL

LOL  Krogers huh?   JC Penny in the employee breakroom.

You keep making me laugh but you also keep missing the point... the whole trust part!   Even you would double up on this one!

EDIT:

Haha no as in she would want to kill me and thinks I am the worst possible person ever for her sister as anything other than a friend.

I say in your case take IP the good Doc's advice :)

IP?

Speaking of which, I hear Aussie girls don't much care you for you gents and like us Americans better.  Anything to that?

If there are any more replies I will get back to them after the weekend.   BUMS!  ALL OF YOU!  BUMS!

Edited by Fogel

LOL  Krogers huh?   JC Penny in the employee breakroom.  You keep making me laugh but you also keep missing the point... the whole trust part!   Even you would double up on this one!

No I didnt.... I'm saying she dont have to remember your name but she damn sure better know you've been there...LOL

So are you asking whether or not to get the girl's number and pursue her or something else? If it's a matter of things getting awkward and potentially having to then avoid her whenever you go to the deli, I suppose it's a question of if you value food or sex more.