Cute Girls You Don't Trust

Fogel

I'm curious what you guys do in these scenarios though the girls (ok, girl) of the forum can chime in if she wants to.

So anyway there is this girl at this deli I frequent (as in the owner knows my name), she is fairly cute ...has really big "EYES".   We are talking huge!  I'm saying she walked straight out of an anime GIGANTIC ...with the multi-colored hair too!   She's not fat tho I think thick is a fair word.  This doesn't bother me.  It's the hipster + hippie look.   I feel like I need protection just talking to her.  I kind of got some hints before but she went out of her way today to really show she likes me (usually I have no clue that a girl likes me), complete with checking up with the grill cook on my order and doing a little dance with a wink when she handed me my food.   Her job is just to take orders, you pick up your own food at the counter when it is ready.   Yaaah, I didn't how to respond.  When people smile at me I smile back so I think I gave her the impression I like her too.   This would be a good thing if wasn't for the "dirty/bad" vibe I get.

I think I'm gonna have to keep playing it off when I go back there.   If this was the first time I wouldn't ask, but its not and I don't seem to handle these situations very well.  They go in various directions and not ever in my favor.  So what do you guys do?   Especially when they work in places you frequent.   And... why do the questionable girls show they like me, why not the cute clean cut ones? :unsure:

Edited by Fogel

When you next order your food after you have stated what you want and she ask is there anything else say yes your number. You will then really know the answer to if she is interested in you.

Not done reading the post yet, but I'll chime in and let you know they're called a personality, not eyes. :lol:

You knew what I was talking about, and whether you are looking for her eyes or her personality there you are busted!

When you next order your food after you have stated what you want and she ask is there anything else say yes your number. You will then really know the answer to if she is interested in you.

I'm pretty sure.  I'm very dense when it comes to girls, but she made it very obvious.   She gave me a good stare while smiling at me while I was waiting and then went to the grill cook to check up on my order specifically and made it a point to hand it to me instead of letting me pick it up myself.    Jiggle dance while looking at me while giving the shy but "I wanna..." look even got thru my dense barrier.

Normally I would be jumping for joy but I definitely get the impression she gets around ..a lot.   Those eyes sure are a huge selling point though.  :woot:

Not done reading the post yet, but I'll chime in and let you know they're called a personality, not eyes. :lol:

You knew what I was talking about, and whether you are looking for her eyes or her personality there you are busted!

I'm pretty sure.  I'm very dense when it comes to girls, but she made it very obvious.   She gave me a good stare while smiling at me while I was waiting and then went to the grill cook to check up on my order specifically and made it a point to hand it to me instead of letting me pick it up myself.    Jiggle dance while looking at me while giving the shy but "I wanna..." look even got thru my dense barrier.

Normally I would be jumping for joy but I definitely get the impression she gets around ..a lot.   Those eyes sure are a huge selling point though.  :woot:

Dude...

fullsize-she-wants-the-d-38846.jpg

• Like 2

Dude...

fullsize-she-wants-the-d-38846.jpg

LOL not quite,............ but extremely funny!

And you guys aren't answering the question!   See topic title if OP is tl;dr!

Just because you think she gets around alot that means she's good and experienced meaning NOT BORING... you might learn a thing ot two but at least you'll have some fun and even if it doesnt last forever you wont have a dud between the sheets LOL....

Go for it man... all she can say is no.

Anymore I try to embarrass them and make them laugh.. My oldest daughter took me to Applebees for my birthday the other day and the waitress asked me if I wanted a sunday for my birthday... I said sure is your name sunday? coare my wife was sitting next to me but she would have been just as good covered in chocolate syrup :) 

bums ....BUMS I SAY!

Oddly enough Bowtie has the only advice though he did deliver the funny I was expecting when I saw he replied.  I can't believe you didn't get beat up from that comment Bow!

I'm not afraid of the no.  I'm afraid of the "D:\ drive" falling off.   No puddy tat is worth dat!

So do you guys trust every girl?   Because this topic is about the ones you DON'T.

Edited by Fogel

well you dont have to sleep with her on the first date... 3 date rule...

I'm a flirt and so is my wife...so it's all good. I've said worse trust me but its all in good humor. If you make them laugh you're in.

I did ask the girl if she wanted to be my present first... thats why she came back.

It's all good man...

But the only reason to go out with her would be to sleep with her.

I know that sounds bad, but in this scenario it fits.   There is no long term potential here.   Just a desire to see those tits.