AZiO Large Print Tri-Color Backlight Keyboard Reviewed

Bosco

They probably assume that if you need key lettering that large that you aren't a fast typer and therefore would probably be pressing the keys one at a time.

:lol: Ultimate logic, man!

Good review Blue! To add a bit, both my wife and I have this same keyboard. You can turn the back lighting off, just hold the light change button over 2 seconds. A quick press turns it back on. As for the typing issues, my wife (a touch typist) has noticed the same as you with the keys. Me, well I'm a hunt-n-pecker so i don't notice it as much. :)

My thoughts are, since it has back lighting, this keyboard is geared more towards the non-touch typist. Here's a shot of mine under normal lighting at my desk.....

post-92762-0-91661800-1364614718_thumb.jpg

Good review Blue! To add a bit, both my wife and I have this same keyboard. You can turn the back lighting off, just hold the light change button over 2 seconds. A quick press turns it back on.  

Yea -- thanks. I figured this out after the review...it was odd, as it wasn't listed in the manual...but an accident hold press made me think I broke it!! haha

Good review Blue! To add a bit, both my wife and I have this same keyboard. You can turn the back lighting off, just hold the light change button over 2 seconds. A quick press turns it back on.  

Yea -- thanks. I figured this out after the review...it was odd, as it wasn't listed in the manual...but an accident hold press made me think I broke it!! haha

Chuckles.....