Windows Server 2012 64bit WLAN Drivers

confuzzedintelguy

FML this has been haunting me for almost a day now without any sign of a fix. I'm running windows server 2012 on this rig and it has a wireless card in it from linksys a wmp54g with the ralinktech RT2561 chip on it and i cannot find a single driver that works out there and the one on ralinktechs site for this chip wont install as it says wlan config service needs to be manually installed in which I've already done along with set it to auto so it starts on boot anyone know how to fix this or were i can find just the driver files themselves without having to install the exe provided by their site since it doesn

nevermind the answer to this is download driver file for 256X reboot hit F8 on initial load and disable driver signature enforcement
http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/windowsserver2008r2general/thread/27d51535-8b74-4055-9a72-bd0f5865c477/

edit #2 figured i should include the link that has "functional" drivers

http://modblog101.wordpress.com/2010/08/24/linksys-wmp54g-v4-1-64bit-drivers/

edit #3 forgot to also add please disregard all postings in the microcrap link i posted above accept for the second one as everyone is an idiot on there ONCE THE DRIVER IS INSTALLED ITS INSTALLED you don't have to go back every reboot and disable driver signature enforcement you do however have to do it every time you want to install a modded or unsigned driver. 

edit #4 I'm just going to write a guide on this crap and how to turn its bodily functions back on -_- this is pathetic after server 2008 which blew balls you'd think it would only gotten better rather than worse i haven't had this much trouble with an install since the you build it your self days of Gentoo and Vista Beta/RC1 64bit
<----OWNED -_-

Edited by confuzzedintelguy