Humble Weekly Sales

Guest_Jim_*

Humble Bundle has just started Weekly Sales. (First link to Humble Bundle, second to the news item.) My intent for this thread is to maintain it like the Steam Daily Deals thread, so hopefully I will remember to update it. As the price fluctuates and is pay-what-you-want any way, instead of giving that, I will list what the bonus items are for paying more.

Bastion:

Beat The Average (BTA) bonus:

• Soundtrack (MP3/FLAC)
  • Art Pack
  • Sheet Music
  • Ringtones

$25 Merchandise Bonus:

• Bastion Bandana
  • Bastion Soundtrack CD
  • Bastion Postcard
  • Transistor Postcard

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome deal, worth it for Killing Floor alone I think. :D

Also, good find on the "DLC" part, that was something I didn't see when I bought it, I simply read "Full DLC List" on their page and assume that meant all the DLC. Kind of disappointed in them for not phrasing that better, disappointed in Tripwire for not including all DLC, and disappointed in me for not being more thorough, so much disappointment, but oh well, I still got one or two that I didn't have before.

Edit, also I have an extra key for Red Orchestra 1, let me know if any of you wants it.

Edited by Deathmineral

Just had a friend beat the average just for the KF DLC, and he then proceeded to give me the $30 worth of Red Orchestra games.

Honestly though, Red Orchestra 2 is a well made game and it's certainly worth a dollar.

Blendo Games Sale

• Flotilla (Windows)
  • Atom Zombie Smasher (Windows, Mac, Linux)
  • Atom Zombie Smasher Soundtrack
  • Air Forte (Windows, Mac, Linux)
  • Air Forte Soundtrack

BTA

• Thirty Flights of Loving (Windows)
  • Thirty Flights of Loving Soundtrack

Apparently they are taking a break this week with the message:

But don't worry, we've got some really amazing things coming up that we're excited to share with you soon!

Don't want this thread to be pointless this week though, so here's something else Humble Bundle is doing: Starbound pre-order page. You can pre-order the game, thereby getting the soundtrack and access to the beta, using the Humble Store and, mimicking Kickstarter, you can unlock different things by paying different amounts, such as naming an NPC after you ($45+) to having a special in-game statue built of you ($2000). There are also stretch goals.