dammit fedex

travism21

been waiting for my gtx 680 to come in for the past week almost, the tracking on it says it arrived in my town monday, been griping with the post office for the past 4 days and then this morning i got an email from fedex saying it has been at one of their depots for the past 3 days

Newegg usually says its in Salt Lake City and the mount of time someone knocks on my door 20min leads me to not check tracking. On the other hand ups took 2 weeks to ship something I paid extra for 3day shipping on a Monday .

You can't trust the whole mail system

Sorry bro , waiting sucks

Edited by hornybluecow

UPS is way worse then FedEx.

They constantly deliver my packages super late, like 5-6pm x.x. FedEx or USPS usually has them at my door between 12 and 1, so I have the whole day to install or play with my new toys :).

UPS is way worse then FedEx.

They constantly deliver my packages super late, like 5-6pm x.x. FedEx or USPS usually has them at my door between 12 and 1, so I have the whole day to install or play with my new toys :).

UPS is consistent with the 5-6pm, but FedEx... the sign at the local depot says "We will try not to wake you up, Delvieries 24/6" So you never can tell. Then of course the last Fedex parcel i got was delivered to USPS and my tracking page told me to allow a day for local delivery... USPS took another 3 days to figure it out.

In my expierience the only bad one is USPS, the others are just not perfect.

haha, Actually Im the opposite. Ive had the worst time with Fedex. At my old apartment they wouldn't even bother coming to the door, instead they always took it straight to the office. I hated that because I would make sure I was home from work to catch them. They pull that crap and Im stuck because office closes at 6, yet I dont get home till 7 grrrr   :wallbash:

With UPS however they always get here between 12:30pm-1:30pm and are always on time according to my many many tracking numbers Ive had with them through the years. I also built a reppore with the one UPS driver as he was here almost every day when we were inour business startup phase. Ordered 7000$ worth of PC equipment, he just backed the ole truck right up to my apt door lol. :woot:

Nothing tops the time when Fedex took my package (rather large one at that) to the completley wrong address and LET THAT GUY SIGN FOR IT! that was a FIASCO getting resolved... :wallbash:

Edited by DnaAngel

haha, Actually Im the opposite. Ive had the worst time with Fedex. At my old apartment they wouldn't even bother coming to the door, instead they always took it straight to the office. I hated that because I would make sure I was home from work to catch them. They pull that crap and Im stuck because office closes at 6, yet I dont get home till 7 grrrr  :wallbash:

With UPS however they always get here between 12:30pm-1:30pm and are always on time according to my many many tracking numbers Ive had with them through the years. I also built a reppore with the one UPS driver as he was here almost every day when we were inour business startup phase. Ordered 7000$ worth of PC equipment, he just backed the ole truck right up to my apt door lol. :woot:

Haha, thats great. Yeah i know our UPS driver quite well, or rather did before they put him on a diferent route. He know does night runs to the coutny seat and works with me during the day.(his second job is at my place of business)