ECBC Poseidon Messenger Bag K7202 Reviewed

Bosco

Today we have something a little different then you normal see for a review item.

Wassim takes a look at ECBC's Poseidon Messenger Bag K7202.

Read his review here:

http://www.overclockersclub.com/reviews/ecbc_poseidon_messenger_bag_k7202/

The logo on the front takes a bit away from it, stylistically. Although everything else looks decent enough.

ECBC tried to have it as discreet as possible but they could match it to the bag's color. Mind you they went to great lengths with that logo. It's hard plastic and very smooth, plus they have a special lining behind it to protect whatever goes in the front pocket from the back of the logo... I like manufacturers that think inside as much as on the outside.

I think water resistant coating should be mandatory on all bags now a days. Those cheap bags you can buy for $40 attract water like a paper towel.

Agreed... And this little one held it's ground against a couple of Toronto's storms so far... maybe I should create a "24hrs under the rain" benchmark LOL

The price is fair for the quality but I will let you guys know how it fares after a few months... been using it on a daily basis and so far so good after a couple weeks. 

I think its Wesstron not Wassim...makes me think Wasabi. :lol:

Neat bag, but as all messenger bags go -- boob smasher, separator, ruiner...

HAHAHAHAHA... Never thought of that!!!

BTW, Wassim is my real firstname... my friends and family always called me Wess ... and Wesstron is the fruit of my limited imagination the moment I created my OCC account LOL