Hey guys, I'm looking for a good case to use for LAN parties, something light preferably.
Here are some of the criteria I'm looking for it to fill:
1) Sturdy build (preferably an aluminum case)
2) Fairly minimalistic design
3) mATX motherboard compatible (so tiny is fine as long as the following requirements are met)
4) Space for 10" long GPU
5) Space for 165mm tall CPU cooler
6) Room for a single 2.5" SSD and two 3.5" HDD's
7) Window is a plus
So far I'm thinking the Corsair 650D may fit the bill, but I'm not sure if I like the negative air pressure design. Do you guys have any thoughts?
Edited by NikoDG, 26 February 2013 - 07:09 PM.