Post Your Raptr 2012 Gaming Summary

WhenKittensATK

I found this cool little chart on Raptr.

Total absence of bf3 and gw2 since its not on steam and didn't have client running.

Post your chart too!

Edited by AZNguyen

http://raptr.com/ClayMeow/summary/2012

I usually don't run the actual app, so non-Steam games (eg. SC2, PoE) are rarely tracked. Pretty interesting that my top two games of 2012 I haven't played in what feels like forever. I'm also curious as to what was so special about Jan 17th that it was my most played day of the year...a Tuesday.

http://raptr.com/bp9801/summary/2012

Not quite sure why May 6th is the most played either, like Clay's of Jan 17, but the day and month sound about right for me. :lol:

But at least your most played date (May 6th) was on your most played day (Sunday). My most played day was Saturday, yet my most played date of Jan 17 is a Tuesday! Only thing I can think is that maybe my semester didn't start yet and I was trying to cram in as much gaming as I could :lol:

http://raptr.com/bp9801/summary/2012

Not quite sure why May 6th is the most played either, like Clay's of Jan 17, but the day and month sound about right for me. :lol:

But at least your most played date (May 6th) was on your most played day (Sunday). My most played day was Saturday, yet my most played date of Jan 17 is a Tuesday! Only thing I can think is that maybe my semester didn't start yet and I was trying to cram in as much gaming as I could :lol:

:lol: Sounds reasonable. "Dammit, school's starting soon. TIME TO GAME!!!!"

@bp9801, I noticed the rarest achievement is that you have 10 friends. Only 4.49% of Raptr users have that...doesn't say something...does it? :lol:

That gamers hate everyone or that they don't know a ton of people (for whatever reason) who own Torchlight II? :tongue:

@bp9801, I noticed the rarest achievement is that you have 10 friends. Only 4.49% of Raptr users have that...doesn't say something...does it? :lol:

That gamers hate everyone or that they don't know a ton of people (for whatever reason) who own Torchlight II? :tongue:

Though both can definitely be true, it's also important to note that the achievement is NOT earned by being Steam friends with TL2 owners, you actually have to link your Steam and Runic account and then said friends have to do the same.

I have 31 friends who own TL2 according to Steam, yet according to Runic, I have just 23 (which I actually just updated...originally when I went to check just now, it said 14, but that I hadn't "imported from Steam" in five months, so I just ran the import again and it found an extra 9). Nevertheless, it's still 8 short of what Steam claims, which means those 8 people never took the time to link their accounts.