NVIDIA GeForce GTX Titan Reviewed

Bosco

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Peformance numbers will be released Thursday morning.

and here i was getting impressed and then i saw it... no benchies :C

first i needed to wait like a century for the ps4 anouncement, now this >.<

hope it comes soon on thursday, i am eagerly awaiting the results!

I'm guessing the NDA is still active until Thursday . No price listed anywhere yet but I'm guessing it has to be within he GTX 690 or what's the point if buying a older , less powerful card for more .

Can it really be considered a review without benches? :lol:

Anyway, I know it's NVIDIA's doing and not us, so guess we'll just wait.

I'm guessing the NDA is still active until Thursday . No price listed anywhere yet but I'm guessing it has to be within he GTX 690 or what's the point if buying a older , less powerful card for more .

I heard it'll be a $1k card and that it'll be in limited production.

It's all very nice and all at the moment but I can never imagine myself shelling out the kind of money this card will demand. I'd rather wait until Nvidia releases the GeForce 8 series, then purchase a high/mid range card for a fraction of the price. 

I can never quite get my head around someone willing to waste money on such a frivolous item (or two) that'll only have bragging rights for about a year. As nice as this card is, it's just won't be worth it. My opinion only.

It's all very nice and all at the moment but I can never imagine myself shelling out the kind of money this card will demand. I'd rather wait until Nvidia releases the GeForce 8 series, then purchase a high/mid range card for a fraction of the price. 

I can never quite get my head around someone willing to waste money on such a frivolous item (or two) that'll only have bragging rights for about a year. As nice as this card is, it's just won't be worth it. My opinion only.

until you see the prices they give away at some benchmark communities, then that grand is well worth it :P

until you see the prices they give away at some benchmark communities, then that grand is well worth it :P

If you're an enthusiast it may be worth it to you but never to me.

I'll give Nyt till Monday to post that he has one if not two on order. :rofl:

I'll give Nyt till Monday to post that he has one if not two on order. :rofl:

Haha no. Im still suspecting a GTX690 will beat it, but we'll see..

I found a new benchmark that benches a k10 to a k20 tesla . The k20 is faster by about %10 so if the titans are the rejects of the k20 bin it's probly clocked down and is intact slower. The up side is its a single gpu so 4 will be faster than 2 GTX 690 ( same amount of gpus)